Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Shouts
The definition of shouts, the meaning of the word Shouts:
Is shouts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A loud utterance; often in protest or opposition
- v. - Utter in a loud voice; talk in a loud voice (usually denoting characteristic manner of speaking)
- v. - Utter a sudden loud cry
- v. - Utter aloud; often with surprise, horror, or joy
- v. - Use foul or abusive language towards
Shouts is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in shouts: H O S S T U
1 Anagram of Shouts
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shouts:
43 words found using the letters in "Shouts"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words