Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Souths
The definition of souths, the meaning of the word Souths:
Is souths a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The region of the United States lying to the south of the Mason-Dixon line
- n. - The southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861
- n. - The cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees
- n. - A location in the southern part of a country, region, or city
- n. - The direction corresponding to the southward cardinal compass point
Souths is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in souths: H O S S T U
1 Anagram of Souths
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to souths:
43 words found using the letters in "Souths"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words