Is souths a Scrabble word?
Yes, souths is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Souths is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word souths.
- The region of the United States lying to the south of the Mason-Dixon line
- The southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861
- The cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees
- A location in the southern part of a country, region, or city
- The direction corresponding to the southward cardinal compass point
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in souths?
1 Anagram of Souths
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to souths:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'souths'.