Is hosts a Scrabble word?
Yes, hosts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Hosts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word hosts.
- Be the host of or for
- A person who invites guests to a social event (such as a party in his or her own home) and who is responsible for them while they are there
- A vast multitude
- An animal or plant that nourishes and supports a parasite; it does not benefit and is often harmed by the association
- A person who acts as host at formal occasions (makes an introductory speech and introduces other speakers)
- Archaic terms for army
- Any organization that provides resources and facilities for a function or event
- (medicine) recipient of transplanted tissue or organ from a donor
- The owner or manager of an inn
- A technical name for the bread used in the service of Mass or Holy Communion
- (computer science) a computer that provides client stations with access to files and printers as shared resources to a computer network
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in hosts?
2 Anagrams of Hosts
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hosts:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'hosts'.