Is shots a Scrabble word?
Yes, shots is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Shots is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word shots.
- The act of firing a projectile
- A solid missile discharged from a firearm
- (sports) the act of swinging or striking at a ball with a club or racket or bat or cue or hand
- A chance to do something
- A person who shoots (usually with respect to their ability to shoot)
- A consecutive series of pictures that constitutes a unit of action in a film
- The act of putting a liquid into the body by means of a syringe
- A small drink of liquor
- An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- An estimate based on little or no information
- An informal photograph; usually made with a small hand-held camera
- Sports equipment consisting of a heavy metal ball used in the shot put
- An explosive charge used in blasting
- A blow hard enough to cause injury
- An attempt to score in a game
- Informal words for any attempt or effort
- The launching of a missile or spacecraft to a specified destination
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in shots?
2 Anagrams of Shots
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shots:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'shots'.