Is shames a Scrabble word?
Yes, shames is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Shames is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word shames.
- Bring shame or dishonor upon
- Compel through a sense of shame
- Cause to be ashamed
- Surpass or beat by a wide margin
- Make a pretence of
- Make believe with the intent to deceive
- A painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt
- A state of dishonor
- An unfortunate development
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in shames?
1 Anagram of Shames
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shames:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'shames'.