Is smash a Scrabble word?
Yes, smash is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Smash is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word smash.
- With a loud crash
- Hit hard
- Break into pieces, as by striking or knocking over
- Reduce to bankruptcy
- Hit violently
- Humiliate or depress completely
- Damage or destroy as if by violence
- Hit (a tennis ball) in a powerful overhead stroke
- Collide or strike violently and suddenly
- Overthrow or destroy (something considered evil or harmful)
- Break suddenly into pieces, as from a violent blow
- A vigorous blow
- A serious collision (especially of motor vehicles)
- A hard return hitting the tennis ball above your head
- The act of colliding with something
- A conspicuous success
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in smash?
1 Anagram of Smash
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to smash:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'smash'.