Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Shaded
The definition of shaded, the meaning of the word Shaded:
Is shaded a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Cast a shadow over
- v. - Represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- v. - Protect from light, heat, or view
- v. - Vary slightly
- v. - Pass from one quality such as color to another by a slight degree
- adj. - Protected from heat and light with shade or shadow
- adj. - (of pictures or drawings) drawn or painted with degrees or gradations of shadow
Shaded is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in shaded: A D D E H S
1 Anagram of Shaded
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shaded:
52 words found using the letters in "Shaded"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words