Is shadow a Scrabble word?
Yes, shadow is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Shadow is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word shadow.
- Follow, usually without the person's knowledge
- Cast a shadow over
- Make appear small by comparison
- Shade within clear boundaries
- An unilluminated area
- Something existing in perception only
- A premonition of something adverse
- An indication that something has been present
- Refuge from danger or observation
- A dominating and pervasive presence
- A spy employed to follow someone and report their movements
- An inseparable companion
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in shadow?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shadow:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'shadow'.