Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Hales
The definition of hales, the meaning of the word Hales:
Is hales a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A soldier of the American Revolution who was hanged as a spy by the British; his last words were supposed to have been `I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country' (1755-1776)
- n. - United States astronomer who discovered that sunspots are associated with strong magnetic fields (1868-1938)
- n. - Prolific United States writer (1822-1909)
- v. - To cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- v. - Draw slowly or heavily
Hales is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in hales: A E H L S
5 Anagrams of Hales
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hales:
43 words found using the letters in "Hales"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words