Is false a Scrabble word?
Yes, false is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
False is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word false.
- In a disloyal and faithless manner
- Not in accordance with the fact or reality or actuality
- Arising from error
- Erroneous and usually accidental
- Deliberately deceptive
- Inappropriate to reality or facts
- Not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article; it's real synthetic fur"
- Designed to deceive
- Inaccurate in pitch
- Adopted in order to deceive
- (used especially of persons) not dependable in devotion or affection; unfaithful
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in false?
3 Anagrams of False
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to false:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'false'.