Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of False
The definition of false, the meaning of the word False:
Is false a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Not in accordance with the fact or reality or actuality
- adj. - Arising from error
- adj. - Erroneous and usually accidental
- adj. - Deliberately deceptive
- adj. - Inappropriate to reality or facts
- adj. - Not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article; it's real synthetic fur"
- adj. - Designed to deceive
- adj. - Inaccurate in pitch
- adj. - Adopted in order to deceive
- adj. - (used especially of persons) not dependable in devotion or affection; unfaithful
- adv. - In a disloyal and faithless manner
False is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in false: A E F L S
3 Anagrams of False
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to false:
37 words found using the letters in "False"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words