Is lames a Scrabble word?
Yes, lames is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Lames is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word lames.
- Deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg
- Flee; take to one's heels; cut and run
- Give a thrashing to; beat hard
- Someone who doesn't understand what is going on
- A fabric interwoven with threads of metal
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lames?
3 Anagrams of Lames
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lames:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lames'.