Yes, groove is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Groove is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word 'groove'.
- Make a groove in, or provide with a groove
- Hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- A long narrow furrow cut either by a natural process (such as erosion) or by a tool (as e.g. a groove in a phonograph record)
- A settled and monotonous routine that is hard to escape
- (anatomy) any furrow or channel on a bodily structure or part
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in groove?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to groove:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'groove'.