Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Furrow
The definition of furrow, the meaning of the word Furrow:
Is furrow a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A long shallow trench in the ground (especially one made by a plow)
- n. - A slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- v. - Hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- v. - Make wrinkled or creased
- v. - Cut a furrow into a columns
Furrow is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in furrow: F O R R U W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to furrow:
13 words found using the letters in "Furrow"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words