Is rolled a Scrabble word?
Yes, rolled is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Rolled is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
21 definitions of the word rolled.
- Especially of petals or leaves in bud; having margins rolled inward
- Uttered with a trill
- Rolled up and secured
- Move by turning over or rotating
- Move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle
- Occur in soft rounded shapes
- Flatten or spread with a roller
- Emit, produce, or utter with a deep prolonged reverberating sound
- Arrange or or coil around
- Begin operating or running
- Shape by rolling
- Execute a roll, in tumbling
- Sell something to or obtain something from by energetic and especially underhanded activity
- Move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
- Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- Move, rock, or sway from side to side
- Cause to move by turning over or in a circular manner of as if on an axis
- Pronounce with a roll, of the phoneme /r/
- Boil vigorously
- Take the shape of a roll or cylinder
- Show certain properties when being rolled
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rolled?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rolled:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rolled'.