Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, older is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Advanced in years; (`aged' is pronounced as two syllables)
2. Used of the older of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a father from his son
3. Skilled through long experience
4. (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
5. Of long duration; not new
6. (used for emphasis) very familiar
7. Skilled through long experience
8. Belonging to some prior time
9. (used informally especially for emphasis)
10. Of a very early stage in development
11. Just preceding something else in time or order
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in older?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words