Yes, wrap is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Wrap is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'wrap'.
- Arrange or fold as a cover or protection
- Arrange or or coil around
- Enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering
- Crash into so as to coil around
- Cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person
- A sandwich in which the filling is rolled up in a soft tortilla
- The covering (usually paper or cellophane) in which something is wrapped
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wrap?
1 Anagram of Wrap
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wrap:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wrap'.