Is drove a Scrabble word?
Yes, drove is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Drove is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
25 definitions of the word drove.
- Operate or control a vehicle
- Travel or be transported in a vehicle
- Cause someone or something to move by driving
- Force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
- To compel or force or urge relentlessly or exert coercive pressure on, or motivate strongly
- Cause to move back by force or influence
- Compel somebody to do something, often against his own will or judgment
- Push, propel, or press with force
- Cause to move rapidly by striking or throwing with force
- Strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- Move into a desired direction of discourse
- Have certain properties when driven
- Work as a driver
- Move by being propelled by a force
- Urge forward
- Proceed along in a vehicle
- Strike with a driver, as in teeing off
- Hit very hard, as by swinging a bat horizontally
- Excavate horizontally
- Cause to function by supplying the force or power for or by controlling
- Hunting: search for game
- Hunting: chase from cover into more open ground
- A group of animals (a herd or flock) moving together
- A moving crowd
- A stonemason's chisel with a broad edge for dressing stone
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in drove?
1 Anagram of Drove
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to drove:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'drove'.