Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, rices is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Sieve so that it becomes the consistency of rice
1. Grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished
2. Annual or perennial rhizomatous marsh grasses; seed used for food; straw used for paper
3. English lyricist who frequently worked with Andrew Lloyd Webber (born in 1944)
4. United States playwright (1892-1967)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rices?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words