Is rices a Scrabble word?
Yes, rices is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Rices is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word rices.
- Sieve so that it becomes the consistency of rice
- Grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished
- Annual or perennial rhizomatous marsh grasses; seed used for food; straw used for paper
- English lyricist who frequently worked with Andrew Lloyd Webber (born in 1944)
- United States playwright (1892-1967)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rices?
2 Anagrams of Rices
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rices:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rices'.