Is cries a Scrabble word?
Yes, cries is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Cries is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word cries.
- Utter a sudden loud cry
- Shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain
- Utter aloud; often with surprise, horror, or joy
- Proclaim or announce in public
- Demand immediate action
- Utter a characteristic sound
- Bring into a particular state by crying
- A loud utterance; often in protest or opposition
- A loud utterance of emotion (especially when inarticulate)
- A slogan used to rally support for a cause
- A fit of weeping
- The characteristic utterance of an animal
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cries?
2 Anagrams of Cries
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cries:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cries'.