Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Relays
The definition of relays, the meaning of the word Relays:
Is relays a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of passing something along from one person or group to another
- n. - A crew of workers who relieve another crew
- n. - A fresh team to relieve weary draft animals
- n. - A race between teams; each member runs or swims part of the distance
- n. - Electrical device such that current flowing through it in one circuit can switch on and off a current in a second circuit
- v. - Pass along
- v. - Control or operate by relay
Relays is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in relays: A E L R S Y
2 Anagrams of Relays
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to relays:
102 words found using the letters in "Relays"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words