Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Early
The definition of early, the meaning of the word Early:
Is early a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - At or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time
- adj. - Being or occurring at an early stage of development
- adj. - Belonging to the distant past
- adj. - Very young
- adj. - Of an early stage in the development of a language or literature
- adj. - Expected in the near future
- adv. - During an early stage
- adv. - Before the usual time or the time expected
- adv. - In good time
Early is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in early: A E L R Y
3 Anagrams of Early
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to early:
39 words found using the letters in "Early"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words