Is relay a Scrabble word?
Yes, relay is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Relay is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word relay.
- Pass along
- Control or operate by relay
- The act of passing something along from one person or group to another
- A crew of workers who relieve another crew
- A fresh team to relieve weary draft animals
- A race between teams; each member runs or swims part of the distance
- Electrical device such that current flowing through it in one circuit can switch on and off a current in a second circuit
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in relay?
3 Anagrams of Relay
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to relay:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'relay'.