Is reading a Scrabble word?
Yes, reading is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Reading is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word reading
The meaning of reading
19 definitions of the word reading.
- Interpret something that is written or printed
- Have or contain a certain wording or form
- Look at, interpret, and say out loud something that is written or printed
- Obtain data from magnetic tapes
- Interpret the significance of, as of palms, tea leaves, intestines, the sky; also of human behavior
- Interpret something in a certain way; convey a particular meaning or impression
- Be a student of a certain subject
- Indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments
- Audition for a stage role by reading parts of a role
- To hear and understand
- Make sense of a language
- The cognitive process of understanding a written linguistic message
- A particular interpretation or performance
- A datum about some physical state that is presented to a user by a meter or similar instrument
- Written material intended to be read
- A mental representation of the meaning or significance of something
- A city on the River Thames in Berkshire in southern England
- A public instance of reciting or repeating (from memory) something prepared in advance
- The act of measuring with meters or similar instruments
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in reading?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
3 Anagrams of Reading
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reading:
Unscramble the letters in reading
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'reading'.