Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Gained
The definition of gained, the meaning of the word Gained:
Is gained a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Obtain
- v. - Win something through one's efforts
- v. - Derive a benefit from
- v. - Reach a destination, either real or abstract
- v. - Obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- v. - Rise in rate or price
- v. - Increase or develop
- v. - Earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages
- v. - Increase (one's body weight)
Gained is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in gained: A D E G I N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gained:
57 words found using the letters in "Gained"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words