Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Drain
The definition of drain, the meaning of the word Drain:
Is drain a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Emptying something accomplished by allowing liquid to run out of it
- n. - Tube inserted into a body cavity (as during surgery) to remove unwanted material
- n. - A pipe through which liquid is carried away
- n. - A gradual depletion of energy or resources
- v. - Flow off gradually
- v. - Deplete of resources
- v. - Empty of liquid; drain the liquid from
- v. - Make weak
Drain is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in drain: A D I N R
3 Anagrams of Drain
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to drain:
32 words found using the letters in "Drain"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words