Is recital a Scrabble word?
Yes, recital is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Recital is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word recital.
- The act of giving an account describing incidents or a course of events
- Performance of music or dance especially by soloists
- A public instance of reciting or repeating (from memory) something prepared in advance
- A detailed statement giving facts and figures
- A detailed account or description of something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in recital?
1 Anagram of Recital
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to recital:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'recital'.