Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Grays
The definition of grays, the meaning of the word Grays:
Is grays a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A neutral achromatic color midway between white and black
- n. - Clothing that is a grey color
- n. - Any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are grey
- n. - Horse of a light gray or whitish color
- n. - The SI unit of energy absorbed from ionizing radiation; equal to the absorption of one joule of radiation energy by one kilogram of matter; one gray equals 100 rad
- n. - English radiobiologist in whose honor the gray (the SI unit of energy for the absorbed dose of radiation) was named (1905-1965)
- n. - English poet best known for his elegy written in a country churchyard (1716-1771)
- n. - American navigator who twice circumnavigated the globe and who discovered the Columbia River (1755-1806)
- n. - United States botanist who specialized in North American flora and who was an early supporter of Darwin's theories of evolution (1810-1888)
- v. - Make grey
- v. - Turn grey
Grays is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in grays: A G R S Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grays:
27 words found using the letters in "Grays"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words