Is grays a Scrabble word?
Yes, grays is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Grays is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word grays.
- Make grey
- Turn grey
- A neutral achromatic color midway between white and black
- Clothing that is a grey color
- Any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are grey
- Horse of a light gray or whitish color
- The SI unit of energy absorbed from ionizing radiation; equal to the absorption of one joule of radiation energy by one kilogram of matter; one gray equals 100 rad
- English radiobiologist in whose honor the gray (the SI unit of energy for the absorbed dose of radiation) was named (1905-1965)
- English poet best known for his elegy written in a country churchyard (1716-1771)
- American navigator who twice circumnavigated the globe and who discovered the Columbia River (1755-1806)
- United States botanist who specialized in North American flora and who was an early supporter of Darwin's theories of evolution (1810-1888)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in grays?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grays:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'grays'.