Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Spray
The definition of spray, the meaning of the word Spray:
Is spray a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A pesticide in suspension or solution; intended for spraying
- n. - A quantity of small objects flying through the air
- n. - Flower arrangement consisting of a single branch or shoot bearing flowers and foliage
- n. - A dispenser that turns a liquid (such as perfume) into a fine mist
- n. - Water in small drops in the atmosphere; blown from waves or thrown up by a waterfall
- n. - A jet of vapor
- v. - Be discharged in sprays of liquid
- v. - Scatter in a mass or jet of droplets
- v. - Cover by spraying with a liquid
Spray is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in spray: A P R S Y
2 Anagrams of Spray
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spray:
37 words found using the letters in "Spray"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words