Is spray a Scrabble word?
Yes, spray is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Spray is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word spray.
- Be discharged in sprays of liquid
- Scatter in a mass or jet of droplets
- Cover by spraying with a liquid
- A pesticide in suspension or solution; intended for spraying
- A quantity of small objects flying through the air
- Flower arrangement consisting of a single branch or shoot bearing flowers and foliage
- A dispenser that turns a liquid (such as perfume) into a fine mist
- Water in small drops in the atmosphere; blown from waves or thrown up by a waterfall
- A jet of vapor
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spray?
2 Anagrams of Spray
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spray:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'spray'.