Is rattling a Scrabble word?
Yes, rattling is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Rattling is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word rattling.
- Used as intensifiers; `real' is sometimes used informally for `really'; `rattling' is informal
- Make short successive sounds
- Shake and cause to make a rattling noise
- Extraordinarily good or great; used especially as intensifiers
- Quick and energetic
- A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rattling?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rattling:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rattling'.