Is rattle a Scrabble word?
Yes, rattle is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Rattle is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word rattle.
- Make short successive sounds
- Shake and cause to make a rattling noise
- A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders)
- A baby's toy that makes percussive noises when shaken
- Loosely connected horny sections at the end of a rattlesnake's tail
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rattle?
1 Anagram of Rattle
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rattle:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rattle'.