Is orbit a Scrabble word?
Yes, orbit is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Orbit is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word orbit
The meaning of orbit
6 definitions of the word orbit.
- Move in an orbit
- The (usually elliptical) path described by one celestial body in its revolution about another
- A particular environment or walk of life
- An area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
- The path of an electron around the nucleus of an atom
- The bony cavity in the skull containing the eyeball
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in orbit?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to orbit:
Unscramble the letters in orbit
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'orbit'.