Is oranges a Scrabble word?
Yes, oranges is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Oranges is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word oranges.
- Round yellow to orange fruit of any of several citrus trees
- Orange color or pigment; any of a range of colors between red and yellow
- Any citrus tree bearing oranges
- Any pigment producing the orange color
- A river in South Africa that flows generally westward to the Atlantic Ocean
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in oranges?
1 Anagram of Oranges
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to oranges:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'oranges'.