Is reverberate a Scrabble word?
Yes, reverberate is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
Reverberate is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word reverberate.
- Ring or echo with sound
- Have a long or continuing effect
- Be reflected as heat, sound, or light or shock waves
- To throw or bend back (from a surface)
- Spring back; spring away from an impact
- Treat, process, heat, melt, or refine in a reverberatory furnace
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in reverberate?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reverberate:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'reverberate'.