Yes, echo is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Echo is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'echo'.
- To say again or imitate
- Ring or echo with sound
- Call to mind
- The repetition of a sound resulting from reflection of the sound waves
- (Greek mythology) a nymph who was spurned by Narcissus and pined away until only her voice remained
- A reply that repeats what has just been said
- A reflected television or radio or radar beam
- A close parallel of a feeling, idea, style, etc.
- An imitation or repetition
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in echo?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to echo:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'echo'.