Is organ a Scrabble word?
Yes, organ is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Organ is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word organ.
- A fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function
- A government agency or instrument devoted to the performance of some specific function
- (music) an electronic simulation of a pipe organ
- A periodical that is published by a special interest group
- Wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard
- A free-reed instrument in which air is forced through the reeds by bellows
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in organ?
3 Anagrams of Organ
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to organ:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'organ'.