Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Acid
The definition of acid, the meaning of the word Acid:
Is acid a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any of various water-soluble compounds having a sour taste and capable of turning litmus red and reacting with a base to form a salt
- n. - Street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- adj. - Harsh or corrosive in tone
- adj. - Being sour to the taste
- adj. - Having the characteristics of an acid
Acid is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in acid: A C D I
2 Anagrams of Acid
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to acid:
7 words found using the letters in "Acid"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words