Is laid a Scrabble word?
Yes, laid is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Laid is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word laid.
- Set down according to a plan:"a carefully laid table with places set for four people"
- Put into a certain place or abstract location
- Put in a horizontal position
- Prepare or position for action or operation
- Lay eggs
- Impose as a duty, burden, or punishment
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in laid?
1 Anagram of Laid
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to laid:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'laid'.