Is cardinal a Scrabble word?
Yes, cardinal is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Cardinal is a valid Scrabble word.
Cardinal is a word starting with c ending with l. Check our list of words starting with c ending with l.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word cardinal.
- Serving as an essential component
- Being or denoting a numerical quantity but not order
- (Roman Catholic Church) one of a group of more than 100 prominent bishops in the Sacred College who advise the Pope and elect new Popes
- The number of elements in a mathematical set; denotes a quantity but not the order
- A variable color averaging a vivid red
- Crested thick-billed North American finch having bright red plumage in the male
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cardinal?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cardinal:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'cardinal'.
- S: cardinals