Is traces a Scrabble word?
Yes, traces is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Traces is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word traces.
- Follow, discover, or ascertain the course of development of something
- Make a mark or lines on a surface
- To go back over again
- Pursue or chase relentlessly
- Discover traces of
- Make one's course or travel along a path; travel or pass over, around, or along
- Copy by following the lines of the original drawing on a transparent sheet placed upon it; make a tracing of
- Read with difficulty
- A just detectable amount
- An indication that something has been present
- A suggestion of some quality
- A drawing created by superimposing a semitransparent sheet of paper on the original image and copying on it the lines of the original image
- Either of two lines that connect a horse's harness to a wagon or other vehicle or to a whiffletree
- A visible mark (as a footprint) left by the passage of person or animal or vehicle
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in traces?
7 Anagrams of Traces
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to traces:
There are 15 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'traces'.
- A: carates
- U: curates
- T: scatter
- Y: sectary