Is pulling a Scrabble word?
Yes, pulling is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
Pulling is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word pulling
The meaning of pulling
18 definitions of the word pulling.
- Cause to move by pulling
- Direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes
- Move into a certain direction
- Apply force so as to cause motion towards the source of the motion
- Perform an act, usually with a negative connotation
- Bring, take, or pull out of a container or from under a cover
- Steer into a certain direction
- Strain abnormally
- Cause to move in a certain direction by exerting a force upon, either physically or in an abstract sense
- Operate when rowing a boat
- Rein in to keep from winning a race
- Tear or be torn violently
- Hit in the direction that the player is facing when carrying through the swing
- Strip of feathers
- Remove, usually with some force or effort; also used in an abstract sense
- Take sides with; align oneself with; show strong sympathy for
- Take away
- The act of pulling; applying force to move something toward or with you
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pulling?
6 Letter Words
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pulling:
Unscramble the letters in pulling
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'pulling'.
- Y: pulingly