Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Pill
The definition of pill, the meaning of the word Pill:
Is pill a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something that resembles a tablet of medicine in shape or size
- n. - A dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- n. - A unpleasant or tiresome person
- n. - Something unpleasant or offensive that must be tolerated or endured
- n. - A contraceptive in the form of a pill containing estrogen and progestin to inhibit ovulation and so prevent conception
Pill is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pill: I L L P
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pill:
4 words found using the letters in "Pill"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words