Yes, pill is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Pill is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word 'pill'.
- Something that resembles a tablet of medicine in shape or size
- A dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- A unpleasant or tiresome person
- Something unpleasant or offensive that must be tolerated or endured
- A contraceptive in the form of a pill containing estrogen and progestin to inhibit ovulation and so prevent conception
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pill?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pill:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pill'.