Is plug a Scrabble word?
Yes, plug is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Plug is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word plug.
- Fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug
- Persist in working hard
- Deliver a quick blow to
- Make a plug for; praise the qualities or in order to sell or promote
- Insert a plug into
- Insert as a plug
- Blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly
- A wad of something chewable as tobacco
- Blatant or sensational promotion
- Electrical device that fits into the cylinder head of an internal-combustion engine and ignites the gas by means of an electric spark
- An electrical device with two or three pins that is inserted in a socket to make an electrical connection
- An upright hydrant for drawing water to use in fighting a fire
- An old or over-worked horse
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in plug?
1 Anagram of Plug
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to plug:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'plug'.