Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Primed
The definition of primed, the meaning of the word Primed:
Is primed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Insert a primer into (a gun, mine, or charge) preparatory to detonation or firing
- v. - Cover with a primer; apply a primer to
- v. - Fill with priming liquid
- v. - Assume a prim appearance
- v. - Contract one's lips
- v. - Dress primly
- adj. - (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed
Primed is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in primed: D E I M P R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to primed:
53 words found using the letters in "Primed"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words