Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Primary
The definition of primary, the meaning of the word Primary:
Is primary a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A preliminary election where delegates or nominees are chosen
- n. - One of the main flight feathers projecting along the outer edge of a bird's wing
- n. - (astronomy) a celestial body (especially a star) relative to other objects in orbit around it
- n. - Coil forming the part of an electrical circuit such that changing current in it induces a current in a neighboring circuit
- adj. - Of first rank or importance or value; direct and immediate rather than secondary
- adj. - Not derived from or reducible to something else; basic
- adj. - Most important element
- adj. - Of or being the essential or basic part
- adj. - Of primary importance
Primary is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in primary: A I M P R R Y
56 words found using the letters in "Primary"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words