Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Pay
The definition of pay, the meaning of the word Pay:
Is pay a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something that remunerates
- v. - Give money, usually in exchange for goods or services
- v. - Convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.; bestow
- v. - Cancel or discharge a debt
- v. - Bring in
- v. - Do or give something to somebody in return
- v. - Dedicate
- v. - Be worth it
- v. - Render
- v. - Bear (a cost or penalty), in recompense for some action
- v. - Make a compensation for
- v. - Discharge or settle
Pay is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in pay: A P Y
2 Anagrams of Pay
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pay:
5 words found using the letters in "Pay"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words