Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, pay is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Give money, usually in exchange for goods or services
2. Convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.; bestow
3. Cancel or discharge a debt
4. Bring in
5. Do or give something to somebody in return
7. Be worth it
9. Bear (a cost or penalty), in recompense for some action
10. Make a compensation for
11. Discharge or settle
1. Something that remunerates
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pay?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words