Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Aim
The definition of aim, the meaning of the word Aim:
Is aim a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions
- n. - The goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable)
- n. - The action of directing something at an object
- n. - The direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
- v. - Point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards
- v. - Propose or intend
- v. - Move into a desired direction of discourse
- v. - Specifically design a product, event, or activity for a certain public
- v. - Intend (something) to move towards a certain goal
- v. - Direct (a remark) toward an intended goal
- v. - Have an ambitious plan or a lofty goal
Aim is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in aim: A I M
1 Anagram of Aim
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to aim:
5 words found using the letters in "Aim"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words