Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Pout
The definition of pout, the meaning of the word Pout:
Is pout a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A disdainful grimace
- n. - Marine eellike mostly bottom-dwelling fishes of northern seas
- n. - Catfish common in eastern United States
- v. - Be in a huff and display one's displeasure
- v. - Make a sad face and thrust out one's lower lip
Pout is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pout: O P T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pout:
11 words found using the letters in "Pout"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words