Is puts a Scrabble word?
Yes, puts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Puts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word puts.
- Put into a certain place or abstract location
- Cause to be in a certain state; cause to be in a certain relation
- Formulate in a particular style or language
- Attribute or give
- Make an investment
- Cause (someone) to undergo something
- Arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events
- The option to sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in puts?
1 Anagram of Puts
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to puts:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'puts'.