Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Ported
The definition of ported, the meaning of the word Ported:
Is ported a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Put or turn on the left side, of a ship
- v. - Bring to port
- v. - Land at or reach a port
- v. - Turn or go to the port or left side, of a ship
- v. - Carry, bear, convey, or bring
- v. - Carry or hold with both hands diagonally across the body, especially of weapons
- v. - Drink port
- v. - Modify (software) for use on a different machine or platform
Ported is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in ported: D E O P R T
2 Anagrams of Ported
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ported:
74 words found using the letters in "Ported"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words