Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Torpedo
The definition of torpedo, the meaning of the word Torpedo:
Is torpedo a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A professional killer who uses a gun
- n. - A large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States
- n. - An explosive device that is set off in an oil well (or a gas well) to start or to increase the flow of oil (or gas)
- n. - A small firework that consists of a percussion cap and some gravel wrapped in paper; explodes when thrown forcefully against a hard surface
- n. - A small explosive device that is placed on a railroad track and fires when a train runs over it; the sound of the explosion warns the engineer of danger ahead
- n. - Armament consisting of a long cylindrical self-propelled underwater projectile that detonates on contact with a target
- n. - Any sluggish bottom-dwelling ray of the order Torpediniformes having a rounded body and electric organs on each side of the head capable of emitting strong electric discharges
- v. - Attack or hit with torpedoes
Torpedo is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in torpedo: D E O O P R T
1 Anagram of Torpedo
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to torpedo:
94 words found using the letters in "Torpedo"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words