Is torpedo a Scrabble word?
Yes, torpedo is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Torpedo is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word torpedo.
- Attack or hit with torpedoes
- A professional killer who uses a gun
- A large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States
- An explosive device that is set off in an oil well (or a gas well) to start or to increase the flow of oil (or gas)
- A small firework that consists of a percussion cap and some gravel wrapped in paper; explodes when thrown forcefully against a hard surface
- A small explosive device that is placed on a railroad track and fires when a train runs over it; the sound of the explosion warns the engineer of danger ahead
- Armament consisting of a long cylindrical self-propelled underwater projectile that detonates on contact with a target
- Any sluggish bottom-dwelling ray of the order Torpediniformes having a rounded body and electric organs on each side of the head capable of emitting strong electric discharges
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in torpedo?
1 Anagram of Torpedo
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to torpedo:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'torpedo'.